[Web4lib] RE: [Publib] re: database marketing

Robert L. Balliot rballiot at oceanstatelibrarian.com
Sun Oct 19 09:18:54 EDT 2008

Thanks Sara, there must have been a very important Morris.
The same parameters hold true for Morris County.
Corrections made except for the folder name:

http://oceanstatelibrarian.com/morristown-library/search.asp?zoom_query=char
ter

http://oceanstatelibrarian.com/morristown-library/search.asp?zoom_query=refe
rence

http://oceanstatelibrarian.com/morristown-library/search.asp?zoom_query=busi
ness

The DNS redirects http://www.mclib.info
to your back up http://www.gti.net/mocolib1/
so you are not getting any search engine
mileage out of your domain name.   The
spiders will only index the back up
url:

http://oceanstatelibrarian.com/morristown-library/sitemap.xml

You have 39 broken links, which also will not
show up in the xml site map or search engine directories.

Robert L. Balliot
Skype: RBalliot
Bristol, Rhode Island
http://oceanstatelibrarian.com/contact.htm