[Web4lib] Libraries and Open Everything or Free Culture

B.G. Sloan bgsloan2 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 18 12:07:04 EDT 2008

Libraries in this country have a long history of offering open and free access to cultural and information resources. For a long time libraries were the only game in town when it came to offering access to such resources.

I think it's important to recognize libraries' historical leadership role in this area so, yes libraries should be a separate target for your event.

Bernie Sloan
Sora Associates
Bloomington, IN