[Web4lib] implementing date metadata for web pages in a CMS

Jami Haskell jamihaskell at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 16:28:52 EDT 2008

Maybe I was not clear - sorry! The question I was asking was not meant
to be dependent upon a particular CMS - we can configure whatever we
want - I'm just wondering how folks implement qualified date metadata
for their web content (or IF they do). More on a workflow basis, not a
technically specific basis.

Thanks,
Jami