[Web4lib] Re: Non-google online calendar systems

Roberta Wilder wilderr at ecgrl.org
Wed Oct 1 12:57:31 EDT 2008

We used iCal from Brown Bear Software for free online calendars before we
decided we liked it well enough to purchase it for our site.  You can find
it at http://www.brownbearsw.com/freecal/freehome.html   - The free
calendars work pretty well (most of the time).

Roberta Wilder
Systems Administrator
East Central Georgia Regional Library
902 Greene Street
Augusta, GA 30901
Phone: 706-821-2637; Fax: 706-724-6762
http://www.ecgrl.org

"I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere."