[Web4lib] MP3 Now Available for ACS Presentation "Swiss Army Information Tools"

McKiernan, Gerard [LIB] gerrymck at iastate.edu
Sat Nov 22 19:28:23 EST 2008

Colleagues/

I am pleased to inform you that the MP3 for a presentation  I gave at
the American Chemical Society (ACS) Spring 2008 meeting in New Orleans
(April 6 2008) - "Online Social Networks: Swiss Army Information Tools"
- is now available.

The original posting about the presentation as well as the associated
PPT (with links) (and now the MP3) are located at

[ http://tinyurl.com/2g6xmh ]

While much has happened in The World of Social Networks since this
presentation, I believe/hope many will find the MPG of value .

The symposium at which the presentation was given - Transformation of
Library Services in the Digital Age - was co-sponsored by the ACS
Division of Chemical Information (CHINF) and the ACS Division of
Chemical Education (CHED).

Enjoy!

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan

Associate Professor

Science and Technology Librarian

Iowa State University Library

Ames IA 50011

gerrymck at iastate.edu

There is Nothing More Powerful Than  An Idea Whose Time Has Come /
Victor Hugo

[ http://www.blogger.com/profile/09093368136660604490 ]

Iowa: Where the Tall Corn Flows and the (North)West Wind Blows

[ http://alternativeenergyblogs.blogspot.com/ ]