[Web4lib] Firefox cookie problem with EZproxy access

Sean Burns sean.csb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 14:20:35 EST 2008

Also, to help determine if it's truly a Firefox thing, one of the
simpler things to do is use the User Agent Switcher add on.  I've
noticed that a lot of non Firefox friendly sites simply don't work
because for some goofy reason they use JavaScript to look at the user
agent string and if Firefox isn't mentioned in the string, then the
site doesn't work.  Nothing else makes it not work, just that silly
test.

Sean