[Web4lib] Library Leadership in web 2.0

Brian Gray mindspiral at gmail.com
Fri May 23 18:32:43 EDT 2008

My library (Kelvin Smith Library at Case Western Reserve University)
will be offering a learning 2.0 program specifically designed for our
campus. It will be rolled out late summer or at the start fo the fall
semester. It will be similar to the original Learning 2.0 program but
will also highlight web 2.0 initiatives on campus and the library.
Throughout, it will also highlight library resources, classes, or
experts that will allow more 2.0 exploration beyond the web-based.
self-paced initiative.

Brian Gray
mindspiral at gmail.com