[Web4lib] Script to protect email address from spam?

Kathryn Silberger Kathryn.Silberger at marist.edu
Thu May 22 11:35:59 EDT 2008

I have just put up a personal website (my great-grandfather's civil war
letters) and I think I ought to provide an email contact.  One possibility
is to create a new gmail account just for that site.  That is a hassle
since it would be another email account to check.  Someone gave me a
javascript routine to hide my email from spam, but it messed up the menus.
Does anyone have a simple script to hide an email address from spam?  Or
any suggestions about avoiding spam?

Thanks,

Katy

Kathryn K. Silberger