[Web4lib] Re: FW: Drupal for library staff intranet?

Cary Gordon listuser at chillco.com
Tue May 20 16:50:07 EDT 2008

Drupal runs fine on IIS 6. Installing PHP is a little tricky, but very
well documented. Peter Guy has an excellent tutorial on this at <http://www.peterguy.com/php/install_IIS6.html
 >.

The only caveat is that there is no native URL rewriting function in
IIS, so it you want "clean URLs" (no question marks), you have to
purchase an IIS plugin (or build one yourself).

Cary Gordon, MLS
The Cherry Hill Company
http://www.chillco.com

I'm riding my bicycle 545 miles from June 1-7, 2008 to end AIDS.
Find out how you can help at http://www.aidslifecycle.org/5312