[Web4lib] Exporting RSS Source from a Blog

The Ford Library at Fuqua fordlibweb at gmail.com
Tue May 6 09:57:22 EDT 2008

Thanks Rick,

I've actually done quite a bit of googling and looked at this already. Its
in PHP which isn't deployed in the server environment where our old blog
lives and it also requires Pear DB which isn't there either. I don't have
the rights to deploy them and doing so to convert a blog is more overhead
than our IT group wants to expend.
Thanks again for googling.
--
Carlton Brown
Associate Director & IT Services Manager