[Web4lib] OPEN RESEARCH SOCIETY: Editorial Board Members: Invitation from OPEN RESEARCH SOCIETY

Miltiadis D. Lytras lytras at ceid.upatras.gr
Mon Mar 31 09:16:12 EDT 2008

Dear All,
I am sending you this email in order to inform you and to ask your
involvement in the last initiatives of the OPEN RESEARCH SOCIETY

http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/
,and to ask you forward this mail in your colleagues in Denmark:

We are finalizing the Editorial Boards of our first 100 International Peer
Reviewed Scholar Journals [our plan is to launch 350 journals till
12/2009].

Please find more info at:

http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/journals.htm

You are more than welcome in our editorial boards.More Information on how
to apply you can find at:
http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/member.htm

JOURNALS COLLECTION:
http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/journals.htm

COMPUTER SCIENCE, INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
MANAGEMENT
http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/csis.htm

COMPUTER SCIENCE, INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT

http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/csis.htm

1.        OPEN RESEARCH JOURNAL ON COMPUTER NETWORKS
http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/journals/knets.htm

2.        OPEN RESEARCH JOURNAL ON COMPUTER SCIENCE
http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/journals/cs.htm

3.        OPEN RESEARCH JOURNAL ON COMPUTER SECURITY
http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/journals/csecurity.htm

4.        OPEN RESEARCH JOURNAL ON DATABASES, DATA MINING AND DATA
WAREHOUSING
http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/journals/dware.htm

5.        OPEN RESEARCH JOURNAL ON DIGITAL LIBRARIES
http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/journals/dlib.htm

6.        OPEN RESEARCH JOURNAL ON E-BUSINESS
http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/journals/ebiz.htm

7.        OPEN RESEARCH JOURNAL ON INFORMATION SYSTEMS
http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/journals/infosystems.htm

8.        OPEN RESEARCH JOURNAL ON NEW MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT
http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/journals/nmedia.htm

9.        OPEN RESEARCH JOURNAL on SOCIAL NETWORKS and WEB 2.0
http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/journals/snets.htm

10.        OPEN RESEARCH JOURNAL ON SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/journals/seng.htm

11.        OPEN RESEARCH JOURNAL ON WEB SCIENCE
http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/journals/webscience.htm

12.        OPEN RESEARCH JOURNAL ON INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS AND ARTIFICIAL
INTELLIGENCE
http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/journals/intelligent.htm

13.        OPEN RESEARCH JOURNAL ON ENTERPRISE AND BUSINESS COMPUTING enter
http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/journals/bizcomp.htm

14.        OPEN RESEARCH JOURNAL ON GRID TECHNOLOGY AND APPLICATIONS enter
http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/journals/grid.htm

15.        OPEN RESEARCH JOURNAL ON MOBILE TECHNOLOGIES, BUSINESS AND
APPLICATIONS
http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/journals/mobile.htm

16.        OPEN RESEARCH JOURNAL ON AMBIENT COMPUTING
http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/journals/ambient.htm

17.        OPEN RESEARCH JOURNAL ON WEB SERVICES
http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/journals/webservices.htm

18.        OPEN RESEARCH JOURNAL ON OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE AND APPLICATIONS
http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/journals/oss.htm

19.        OPEN RESEARCH JOURNAL ON OUTSOURCING
http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/journals/outsourcing.htm

LIFE SCIENCES
http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/life.htm

SOCIETY THEMES
http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/socthemes.htm

KNOWLEDGE - LEARNING - EDUCATION
http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/kle.htm

RESEARCH IN PROGRESS
http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/rip.htm

ACCOUNTING, BANKING AND FINANCE:
http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/abf.htm

MANAGEMENT, BUSINESS AND INDUSTRY
http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/mbi.htm

GLOBAL BUSINESS AND ECONOMY
http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/gbe.htm

MANAGEMENT OF NATURAL RESOURCES AND GLOBAL ISSUES
http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/mnr.htm

We would be happy also to join us in the 1ST WORLD SUMMIT FOR THE
KNOWLEDGE SOCIETY, "We want a better world based on knowledge and learning
for all" which will be held next September 2008.

More info you can find at:

http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/summit.htm

Thanking you in advance. We would be happy to receive your comments ideas
and I ask again your support. Please don't hesitate to drop me a mail.

Professor Miltiadis D. Lytras
OPEN RESEARCH SOCIETY NGO
Google:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=miltiadis%2Blytras&btnG=Google+Search

KIND REQUEST:Please if you wish fwd the following invitation to your
network of collaborators.

OPEN RESEARCH SOCIETY, NGO
-------------------------
http://www.open-knowledge-society.org

Dear All,
We are inviting reviewers and Editorial Board Members for the full
collection of our International Full Peer Reviewed Academic Journals.

Below it is provided the full range of our current collection of 100

Journals:

JOURNALS COLLECTION:
[...]

Please find more info on
http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/journals.htm

If you wish to join us have a look on the two following documents.

Editorial Member Application Form:
Http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/ebmember.doc

Editorial Member Recommendation Form:
http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/ORS-Rec.doc

and send to Open Research Society:

Mail to: tania.petrou at gmail.com ; cc: openresearchsociety at gmail.com

Dr. Tania Petrou

OPEN RESEARCH SOCIETY

PLEASE HAVE IN MIND THAT FOR SERVING AS AN EB MEMBER IT IS REQUIRED:
PLEASE HAVE IN MIND THAT FOR SERVING AS AN EB MEMBER IT IS REQUIRED:

1. SEND A SHORT BIO [150WORDS] +  ONE CV IN ANY AVAILABLE FORM YOU HAVE.

2. TO BE A SUPPORTER or A FULL REGISTERED MEMBER OF OPEN RESEARCH SOCIETY
[more: http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/member.htm
Note: Supporters ARE LISTED AS REVIEWERS AND REGISTERED MEMBERS AS SENIOR
EDITORIAL BOARD MEMBERS.

3.SO PLEASE WITH THIS FORM
HTTP://www.open-knowledge-society.org/ebmember.doc ALSO ATTACH THE
SUPPORTER/REGISTRATION FORM.

4. TO FILL IN THIS FORM: HTTP://www.open-knowledge-society.org/ebmember.doc
5.To recommend 2-10 colleagues for Editorial Board members by returning
this form http://www.open-knowledge-society.org/ORS-Rec.doc to
tania.petrou at gmail.com