[Web4lib] target link attribute

Tim Spalding tim at librarything.com
Wed Mar 19 12:04:26 EDT 2008

You also want to make sure the newly-loaded window pops to the front.
You can get into a situation where you're changing the window, but
it's behind the main window, so it might as well be not working at
all.

I'd have to poke around how to do that from the parent window, though.

Check out my library at http://www.librarything.com/profile/timspalding