[Web4lib] VuFind 0.8 Release

Andrew Nagy andrew.nagy at villanova.edu
Tue Mar 18 16:52:51 EDT 2008

Excuse the Cross Posting

Hello All - I am pleased to announce the latest release of VuFind - the open source library resource discovery platform.  Version 0.8 Beta is now available for download - you can access the download link from http://vufind.org/downloads.php or from http://sourceforge.net/projects/vufind.

The major enhancement in version 0.8 is our new MARC import tool developed by Wayne Graham.  This should help improve any issues dealing with importing records as well as a speed enhancement.

If you are interested in trying our vufind - have a look at our live demo: http://vufind.org/demo