[Web4lib] suggestion box/blog

Chris Barr christopher.barr at villanova.edu
Fri Mar 7 13:41:28 EST 2008

I would second Richard's comments and point you toward the forum flavor
of the month, Vanilla (http://getvanilla.com/). It's a very nice, clean
open source discussion forum software.

There are some nice themes and extensions available for it, and people
have integrated it with various CMS and blog packages.

--chris