[Web4lib] Anyone promoting library/collections through reader comments on newspapers?

Brian Gray mindspiral at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 01:07:05 EST 2008

Several librarians at my library do post suggestions in the
university's operated forums. We even created a category for "Ask a
Librarian" for people not afraid to ask their questions in the open
and than we get a chance to demonstrate our services to all the forum
readers.

I do not recall what parts the public can see, but here it is:
http://forum.case.edu/

Brian Gray
mindspiral at gmail.com