[Web4lib] LibGig

Michele Hampshire mhampshire at cityofmillvalley.org
Tue Jun 24 20:02:39 EDT 2008

LibGig doesn't seem useful to me. If it's a career site, I don't want to
see jobs for receptionists, I want to see information about cover
letters, resumes, and job interviews specific to librarians. Data about
the profession, wages, and continuing education would be useful too.
Also, I would not want to associate myself with any organization with
grammatical errors like "Good question. Quick answer: if you're [sic]
survival depends on it..." It just makes me cringe.

--Michele

Michele Hampshire, MLIS
Web Librarian
Mill Valley Public Library