[Web4lib] visitor/guest card policy

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Fri Jun 20 13:23:40 EDT 2008

Huh?  Usually library administrators are looking for anything they can
do to inflate their statistics.   More borrowers, more computer usage,
more books checked out.  They all equal the potential of more money
from the city/county/board/provost/etc.

dan

--
The road goes on forever and the party never ends. REK, Jr.
Dan Lester, Boise, ID