[Web4lib] Summer Reading Program - Online Registration & Book Log

Thomas Edelblute TEdelblute at anaheim.net
Tue Jun 10 14:20:59 EDT 2008

We recently signed up with E*vanced solutions to host this for us.  I
just took a look at their site and it does not appear to me that they
are using and SSL/certificate either.  But we are collecting very little
information and I do not see an SSL certificate necessary for what we
are doing.

Thomas Edelblute
Public Access Systems Coordinator
Anaheim Public Library