[Web4lib] YouTube and Bandwith

Pat Rapp prapp at mcls.rochester.lib.ny.us
Fri Jul 25 11:00:04 EDT 2008

Maybe your IT department would allow access to Jove, if not youtube. It's
like youtube, but for the medical/scientific community.

"Journal of Visualized Experiments (JoVE) is a peer reviewed, open access,
online journal devoted to the publication of biological research in a video
format."

http://www.jove.com/

Pat Rapp
Fairport Public Library