[Web4lib] Re: Problem with InfoIsland blog url

Ms Norma Jean Hewlett hewlett at usfca.edu
Mon Jul 14 19:59:35 EDT 2008

Hi, Amy
I got the same security warning message when I tried to access the
InfoIsland blog page.  Knowing how efficient Lori and her team are, I
expect the problem will be fixed very soon.

I did not get a warning message and had no problem when I went
directly to Info Island International on SecondLife. This is the
location of the main reference desk of the Second Life libraries, and
it is staffed with friendly helpful library people most hours of the
day.  This is also a welcome area for international visitors, so there
are places here with information about many of the world’s countries.

Here is a slurl (SecondLife url) for InfoInternational:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Info%20Island%20International/116/237/34

If you aren't sure how to use a slurl and/or would like links to some
other interesting locations on SecondLife, you are welcome to look at
this page from my
Getting Started On SecondLife workshop wiki.
http://slworkshops.pbwiki.com/Some+places+to+go+in+SecondLife

Jean Hewlett
Regional Librarian, North Bay Campus, University of San Francisco

aka Riven Homewood
Director, Steelhead Public Library, Steelhead City, SecondLife