[Web4lib] Evanced calendar problems?

Swackhamer, Amy ASwack at fredco-md.net
Thu Jul 10 10:24:38 EDT 2008

Hi, all.
We use EVanced Solutions' calendar for our posting and registering people for library events and to schedule the use of meeting rooms in our library system. Our data is hosted on EVanced's servers, and in May, we upgraded to version 6.0 of the software. Since then we have been having a lot of problems with the calendar not being available off and on and various features not working.
Has anyone else who uses EVanced has a similar experience? Feel free to respond to me off-list.
Thanks!

Amy Swackhamer
Virtual Branch Administrator - Frederick County Public Libraries
301-600-3787 / aswack at fredco-md.net