[Web4lib] Virtual Reference and Meebo question

rileyhuf rileyhuf at olemiss.edu
Tue Jan 29 13:19:07 EST 2008

Hi,

We are currently moving toward a lightweight chat service for our Virtual
Reference. If you are using a Meebo chat widget within your Web pages for
Virtual Reference, have you experienced this problem? In IE6 the online
status does not show up, indicating that the Librarian is online. This
happens on some of our public machines with IE6 but not others. Any
thoughts, solutions? Our systems staff does not want to upgrade to IE7
because it interferes with active desktop, which we are using.

Thank you,
Debra

--
Debra Riley-Huff