[Web4lib] IA/Usability Group Forming in Richmond, VA

Susan Teague Rector seteague at vcu.edu
Fri Jan 18 08:41:44 EST 2008

Colleagues,

Please join us for the first IA/Usability interest group meet+greet in
Richmond, VA January 31st, 6pm at Capital Ale House in Innsbrook.
(http://www.capitalalehouse.com/)
As this is the first meeting the area, we'll get to know each other,
discuss events we might host in the coming months and talk about best
methods to communicate (blog, website, etc.)
Regardless of whether you're a veteran or new to information
architecture/interaction design/usability, please join us!

Hope to see you there!

Best,
--
Susan Teague Rector