Re: [Web4lib] ‘Google Generation’ is a myth, says new research

Mark Sandford sandfordm1 at wpunj.edu
Thu Jan 17 13:37:07 EST 2008

As an academic librarian involved in user education, I'd say this report
isn't a surprise.. except to wonder if that really was a "common assumption"
at all.  Our students aren't any more adept at searching the internet or
using web resources than any other group I've seen.  They do tend, however,
to think they're more adept, and that's the worrisome part.

--
Mark Sandford
Special Formats Cataloger
sandfordm1 at wpunj.edu