[Web4lib] Recording of the ALA VCL MIG meeting last Saturday

Tom Peters tapinformation at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 10:46:24 EST 2008

Hi, Everyone

The recording (streaming audio and downloadable MP3 versions) of last Saturday's exciting inaugural meeting of the ALA VCL MIG (Virtual Communities and Libraries Member Initiative Group) is now available at

http://www.opal-online.org/archivelis.htm

I'm going to try to write up a report too, with key points, ideas, and action items.

We are planning a program for the ALA Annual Conference in Anaheim in June.  The specific date, time, location, and topics will be announced later.  We'll try to make it a multi-modal event as well:  in-person, in-world, online, etc.

Thanks!

Tom Peters, one of the ALA VCL MIG Designated Organizers

TAP Information Services
1000 SW 23rd Street
Blue Springs, MO 64015
phone: 816-228-6406