[Web4lib] Library Automation Survey Results

Breeding, Marshall marshall.breeding at Vanderbilt.Edu
Thu Jan 10 10:48:10 EST 2008

Last August I sent a message to this list soliciting responses to a
survey that I was conducting on libraries perceptions of their library
automation systems, the companies that provide them, and on attitudes
toward open source ILS.

I have closed that survey and have written an article describing its
findings.

The article titled "Perceptions 2007: an International Survey of Library
Automation" is available here:

  http://www.librarytechnology.org/perceptions2007.pl

Thanks to the 1,779 individuals who participated in the survey.

-marshall

Marshall Breeding

Director for Innovative Technology and Research

Vanderbilt University Library

615-343-6094

http://www.librarytechnology.org