[Web4lib] PHP/MySQL code 4 bib?

D.H. Mattison dmattison at shaw.ca
Sat Jan 5 20:21:45 EST 2008

The best PHP-based application I've used is called Wikindx
(http://wikindx.sourceforge.net/). A demo is available at that URL. It's a
full-blown Web-based app, so no coding's required. You can also investigate
other bibliographic management software at
http://bibliophile.sourceforge.net/

David Mattison
dmattison at shaw.ca