[Web4lib] Reference / citation / bibliographic management software

M. Claire Stewart claire-stewart at northwestern.edu
Sun Feb 24 18:44:12 EST 2008

This isn't exactly to your question, Stacy, but we're hosting an
event we're calling "CiteFest" at Northwestern this Friday, and hope
to come out of it with some kind of comparison of Endnote, Refworks,
CiteULike, Connotea and Zotero. We'll post back here after; in the
meantime, the challenges that have been contributed to our wiki
<http://citefest.pbwiki.com> so far are kind of interesting. Several
students emailed to say how much they like Papers and how frustrated
they are by Endnote, but since that's the one we license here we're
not too surprised.

For practicality's sake we've had to limit the # of tools we'll test,
but a few from the Wikipedia list were proposed...maybe next time.

Claire