[Web4lib] Which databases can Google Scholar crawl?

Roy Tennant tennantr at oclc.org
Wed Feb 20 10:26:59 EST 2008

Doing this kind of thing is all well and good, but in the end it will not be
very reliable unless coverage can be verified beyond "I found an article
that appears to come from X". Also, when items appear in Google Scholar can
be an issue. If they are available in other indexes significantly sooner
than in GS, that would be worth knowing as well.
Roy