[Web4lib] Presentation on Drupal in Chicago with Screencast

Leo Robert Klein leo at leoklein.com
Tue Feb 19 16:31:20 EST 2008

Hi All,

I'll be giving a talk 'Drupal in Libraries' at the offices of the
Metropolitan Library System on Fri., 2/29 (1:30p-4:30p).

The talk will be about Drupal in the context of Open Source Software and
Content Management Systems as well of course as its application in a
library environment.

More info and rsvp:  http://tinyurl.com/2hwua3

In anticipation of the talk, I'm releasing the screencast "Creating a
Library Database Page with Drupal":

http://chicagolibrarian.com/node/262

The screencast goes over the points I'll be making in the second part of
my talk.

Have a look and tell me what you think.

LEO

www.leoklein.com (site)