[Web4lib] Wanted: Photos of Anne Lipow in Action

Chris Tinney vctinney at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 14 01:18:43 EST 2008

http://www.loc.gov/loc/lcib/9808/ref.html

  Respectfully yours,

  Tom Tinney, Sr.
Who's Who in America,
Millennium Edition [54th] through 2004
Who's Who In Genealogy and Heraldry, [both editions]
Family Genealogy & History Internet Education Directory
http://www.academic-genealogy.com/

Roy Tennant <tennantr at oclc.org> wrote:  In the next month or so I will be publishing a book on Lulu.com in honor of
my good friend, colleague, and mentor Anne Lipow. It consists of a dozen
essays on technology in libraries contributed by those who were close to her
or were touched by her writings. The book will be available for free
download from the book web site, as well as for purchase in hardback.

I want to include an image of Anne "in action" -- speaking, teaching, or
working with a group of librarians as only she could. But I find, to my
dismay, that I have none. Therefore I'm hoping that among all the many
people that Anne touched someone will have a photo or two to share that may
be just the one for the frontispiece of this book. Please let me know if you
think it's you. Thanks,
Roy