[Web4lib] Re: Google Search Appliance and OPACs

Christopher Barr christopher.barr at villanova.edu
Mon Feb 11 10:05:15 EST 2008

This issue is being resolved in an upcoming release of VuFind.

We have the same issue with a few other pieces of software on our library web site and have made it a priority to reevaluate our naming schemes by May. It is quite a task when you look at the amount of software that runs the typical academic library site, but very important if you want proper placement in the all-mighty Google index.

--chris