[Web4lib] Use SSL on Patron Account Pages?

Elena OMalley Elena_OMalley at emerson.edu
Wed Feb 6 11:58:17 EST 2008

Alison:

I realize this is probably not useful to you since you're at a public
library, and I'm not sure it would be the right kind of certificate, but
I thought I'd throw this in for the academic libraries.

Chris Zagar of EZproxy has noted that ipsCA offers free 2-year SSL
certificates to .edu domains.
http://certs.ipsca.com/Products/SSLServer.asp

Elena
__
Elena O'Malley, Assistant Director for Technology and Access Services
Emerson College Library, Boston, MA 02116