[Web4lib] Web technologies and public access

Edward Spodick lbspodic at ust.hk
Fri Feb 1 03:17:01 EST 2008

I have seen some mobile devices which support some flash, but do not support having 2 windows open.

There goes our OpenURL resolver, which is configured to open in a different window from the default.  Unless the browser will convert that to open in the same - and the ones I have seen so far won't.

Loads of fun.

-Edward

--
Edward F Spodick, Information Technology Manager
Hong Kong University of Science & Technology Library