[Web4lib] SMS (text messaging) in libraries or education?

Chris Strauber cstrauber at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 21:15:36 EST 2008

Again, not sure on the scalability angle, but if you've set up your
phone with Google Calendar you can have an SMS message sent as a
reminder right from there (it's in the drop-down where "Email a
reminder" appears) and save yourself the filter creation process.

Chris Strauber
Tisch Library
Tufts University