[Web4lib] Library web consultant ballpark

HAZEL Margaret E margaret.e.hazel at ci.eugene.or.us
Fri Dec 12 18:13:12 EST 2008

Hi folks,

We're playing with a grant application, and are wondering what it would
cost to have a library web consultant come in to help us re-vamp our web
site, do user assessment, incorporate interactivity, help us figure out
how to staff using existing folks, usability advice, how to serve our
City staff as well as our community, etc.

I'm hoping for a few quick ballpark estimates of what we might expect to
pay for such a thing.

We are a city of about 150,000, about 500,000 items, circ about 3
million a year.

Please feel free to email me directly, or even call.

Thanks.

-Margaret

Margaret E. Hazel
Principal Librarian, Technology