[Web4lib] Recording BookClub meetings for podcasts

Shawn E. Romine seromine at co.douglas.or.us
Sat Aug 30 18:18:25 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am starting to research the possibility of reaching out to our online community by recording our traditional book club meetings and posting them as podcasts.  Feel pretty good about handling the tech side of this, but I have no idea the best equipment to use to record the actual meeting.

Does anyone have any recommendation/examples/tips on what microphone is the best for recording a book discussion club meeting in a room with multiple participants?