[Web4lib] WYSIWYG Editor Suggestions

Sarah Washburn swashburn at techsoup.org
Mon Aug 11 19:02:49 EDT 2008

Hi Nicole,

The MaintainIT Project web site is run on Drupal, and we share Cary's
thoughts on TinyMCE. We're all pretty happy about how it works for us.

-sarah

Sarah Washburn
The MaintainIT Project at TechSoup
http://maintainitproject.org <http://maintainitproject.org/>
  --> find out the latest at http://maintainitproject.org/blog
or the next best thing: sign up for our monthly newsletter
http://ga0.org/techsoup/join.html