[Web4lib] WYSIWYG Editor Suggestions

Mark Jordan mjordan at sfu.ca
Mon Aug 11 12:30:18 EDT 2008

Hi Nicole,

The overwhelming response to a similar question of mine  at
http://drupalib.interoperating.info/node/141, and the discussion of this
question you can see if you search for wysiwyg at the drupal4lib
archives at http://listserv.uic.edu/htbin/wa?S1=drupal4lib, suggests
that there is no clear best choice. Personally I like FCKEditor since
it's a bit simpler than TinyMCE, but ymmv. If you don't mind using a tag
editor, BUEditor is good.

Mark