[Web4lib] "Will Google search favor Google content?"

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Thu Aug 7 19:29:07 EDT 2008

> An article in today's Guardian concludes by saying that a Dutch
> vacuum cleaner salesman's company owns knol.com. I guess he's
> willing to part with the domain name for 1,000,000 Euros.

http://www.knol.com/nieuws/knol-in-de-media/google-werkt-aan-knol.html

says

NOTE: We sell steamcleaning equipment and don't sell our domain !!

www.knols.com is also Dutch, but unknown if this is the same company.

Maybe some member who can read the language can fill us in further.

--
The road goes on forever and the party never ends. REK, Jr.
Dan Lester, Boise, ID