[Web4lib] September Project - Call for Library Participation

David Kane dkane at wit.ie
Fri Aug 1 16:38:40 EDT 2008

Sarah,

This sounds like a great project.  I had never heard of it before.

Libraries could do so much to promote fearless public debate and
re-invigorate the the political system from a grassroots level.

Good to hear about such things!  I wonder how the web could help in this.
Perhaps some form of social networking?

Best regards,

David Kane