[Web4lib] Scholarly Electronic Publishing Bibliography 2007 Annual Edition

Charles W. Bailey, Jr. cwbailey at digital-scholarship.com
Tue Apr 29 15:00:00 EDT 2008

The Scholarly Electronic Publishing Bibliography 2007
Annual Edition is now available from Digital Scholarship:

http://www.digital-scholarship.org/sepb/annual/annual.htm

Annual editions of the Scholarly Electronic Publishing
Bibliography are PDF files designed for printing.  Each
annual edition is based on the last HTML version published
during the edition's year.

The SEPB 2007 Annual Edition is based on Version 70
(12/18/2007).  The printed bibliography is over 260 pages
long.  The PDF file is over 1 MB.

In addition to updated URLs, hundreds of additional URLs
have been added to the SEPB 2007 Annual Edition. (The
additional URLs will be added to Version 72 of the SEPB HTML
edition.)

The bibliography has the following sections:

Table of Contents

1 Economic Issues
2 Electronic Books and Texts
     2.1 Case Studies and History
     2.2 General Works
     2.3 Library Issues
3  Electronic Serials
     3.1 Case Studies and History
     3.2 Critiques
     3.3 Electronic Distribution of Printed Journals
     3.4 General Works
     3.5 Library Issues
     3.6 Research
4 General Works
5 Legal Issues
     5.1 Intellectual Property Rights
     5.2 License Agreements
6  Library Issues
     6.1 Cataloging, Identifiers, Linking, and Metadata
     6.2 Digital Libraries
     6.3 General Works
     6.4 Information Integrity and Preservation
7 New Publishing Models
8 Publisher Issues
     8.1 Digital Rights Management
9 Repositories, E-Prints, and OAI
Appendix A. Related Bibliographies
Appendix B. About the Author

New versions of SEPB are announced on DigitalKoans:

http://www.digital-scholarship.org/digitalkoans/
RSS: http://feeds.feedburner.com/DigitalKoans

For a discussion of the numerous changes in my digital
publications since my resignation from the University
of Houston Libraries, see:

http://www.digital-scholarship.org/cwb/dsoverview.htm
--

Best Regards,
Charles

Charles W. Bailey, Jr.
Publisher, Digital Scholarship
http://www.digital-scholarship.org/

DigitalKoans
Open Access Bibliography
Open Access Webliography
Scholarly Electronic Publishing Bibliography
Scholarly Electronic Publishing Resources
Scholarly Electronic Publishing Weblog