[Web4lib] Social Networking Policies and your Library

Jami Haskell jamihaskell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 12:04:33 EDT 2008

Hi Cecily,
I wrote a short article for Web Junction about my experience creating a
social software policy at MFPOW. It includes some examples from other
libraries and organizations as well. You might find it helpful:

Create a Social Software Policy for Your Library
http://www.webjunction.org/do/DisplayContent?id=18650

Best,
Jami