[Web4lib] ContentDM VS ? Comparison

Nancy Miller nancy.miller at northwestcollege.edu
Thu Apr 24 13:47:00 EDT 2008

I'm from a small college library in Wyoming.  We are considering a CMS
to manage our archival collection of WWII Heart Mountain Relocation Camp
images, plus other collections.  OCLC's ContentDM has been suggested as
a potential product.  How does this compare to other products that are
being used?  Thumbnails and larger jpegs of our images are currently
viewable on our web site.  We need a good way to search our collections,
thus a CMS system.  Thank you for all suggestions and words of wisdom.

Nancy Miller

Northwest College, Hinckley Library

Powell, WY

http://www.northwestcollege.edu/library/