[Web4lib] Survey - IM widget on academic library subject guides.

dend01.43699422 at bloglines.com dend01.43699422 at bloglines.com
Wed Apr 23 13:45:24 EDT 2008

Dear all,

I will be conducting a study to learn about and compare usage
of IM widgets on online subject/research guides from different North American
academic libraries. I would like to see the types of users that use IM widgets
on a librarian's subject guide and the type of questions that are asked. The
survey is short (it should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete). Here
is the link to the survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Lk5nkzDRP_2bUOh2NEdgU2YQ_3d_3d

 If you (or someone you know) have an IM widget on your subject guide,
I would appreciate it if you could take the time to fill out the short survey.

Please feel free to forward this email to interested individuals or listservs

Thanking you in advance,
Danielle Dennie

Danielle Dennie
Biology, Chemistry & Biochemistry and Physics Librarian

Concordia University
Vanier Library Building
7141 Sherbrooke St. W.
Montréal