[Web4lib] phpBB Alternative

Rick Mason rcmason at rsproductions.net
Thu Apr 10 19:13:51 EDT 2008

One site that can be helpful is Open Source CMS, which lets you try out
a variety of freshly-installed programs (re-installed every two hours)
so that you can see how the design and admin controls work without
having to install each yourself.  They currently have about 20 forums on
their site.  I am not sure how many fit your requirement #1, but I
suspect most will.

http://www.opensourcecms.com/

Hope this helps!

Rick