[Web4lib] Getting teachers to accept e-books

Romanoff, Renee rsromanoff at livermore.lib.ca.us
Wed Apr 9 12:30:01 EDT 2008

http://www.ci.livermore.ca.us/library/documents/netvsdatabases.pdf
We usually point this out to the kids who say they can't use the
Internet. The fact that they can read it anywhere, and print out a page
from the computer, as opposed to lugging a reference book into the copy
room, convinces most kids. I have not heard that teachers in this area
have refused to accept e-books, but I will check further.

Renee Romanoff
Librarian II
Livermore Public Library/ Civic Center
City of Livermore