[Web4lib] blocking myspaceIM

Wesley Johnson wesjohn79 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 09:54:00 EDT 2008

We're on a peer-to-peer network, which, sadly, rules out some of the more
high end filtering software.Terry, if I remember correctly, you have
something on your network that allows for you to browse the screen of any
patron you expect of suspicious activity. I'd love to have something like
that on mine.