[Web4lib] Re: World of Warcraft in Public Library?

Vrena Patrick vrenapatrick at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 13:30:14 EDT 2008

Technically, you can play your friend's account on your authentication key.  I have many friends that will play each other's characters from time to time.  However, you are absolutely correct about Blizzard's Terms and Use specifically saying users are not supposed to do such.

  Maybe by contacting Blizzard Entertainment and explaining what you are trying to accomplish and explaining your situation, they might allow such use.  I suggest this only because they would not be losing money since each player has to have an account registered with them before they are even allowed to sign on and play.

  Just a thought.
  Thanks
  Vrena Patrick
  McKinney Memorial Public Library