[Web4lib] tagging software for individual documents

Tom Keays tomkeays at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 20:32:15 EDT 2007

I was interested in this as well and remembered seeing something that
I suspected might be a Drupal instance of a commenting system. In
January, the Information Institute of Syracuse and the American
Library Association's Office for Information Technology Policy, under
the direction of David Lankes, created a website called "Participatory
Networks : The Library as Conversation," one component of which was a
participatory version of the site's central thesis.

http://iis.syr.edu/projects/PNOpen/

It was taken down in July (I think) and only recently replaced with...
CommentPress.

http://blogs.iis.syr.edu/wp/

I asked David about the original system and he said it was something
he wrote himself in PHP. But apparently it was not a Drupal module.

Tom